Thursday 21 June 2007

Introducing my ego!

Happy midsummer night!
I have a serious mental health problem! I am deluded that I can help people to make positive changes! I am also egotistical enough to be quite obsessed with trying to figure out how to do this. Instead of taking life easy, I have been afflicted with this illness of feeling responsible (and also that I am always right!). I am not egotistical enough to believe that I have a 'calling' from God or anything, but I can't shake this feeling I need to do the aforementioned. What a waste! I could be partying or watching Big Brother! Actually, I'm not that fond of partying or watching Big Brother. How sick is that?
Visit my website on www.stressalternatives.co.uk
Bye for now
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ask me before you comment if you are promoting a product, especially prescription drugs.